Beautiful Disaster - 311 Alternative Rock Music Videos | Song Lyrics

Rock Music youtube videos. Best Online Videos, Popular Artist & Songs, The Best Pop Rock Music Videos Of The World, Latest Popular Alternative Music Videos, More Popular indie Videos, Música Rock, Alternative Metal, Alternative Rock, Emocore, Gothic Rock, Rap Metal Music, Art Rock, Baroque Pop, Dub, Glam Punk Music, Hard Rock, Melodic Hardcore, NeoProgressive Rock, Nu Metal, Opera Rock, Pop Punk, Post Hardcore, PostPunk Revival, Progressive Rock, Punk Rock, Rapcore, Reggae, Reggae Fussion, Rock, Ska Punk, Space Rock

Alternative Rock Music Videos | Song Lyrics: Beautiful Disaster - 311

Beautiful Disaster - 311

1997 Altern. Rock | Beautiful Disaster by 311 - Lyrics

Title Beautiful Disaster
Artist 311
Album Transistor (1997) Track 4
Greatest Hits '93-'03 (2004) Track 6
Live! (2004) Track 3
Guitar Hero - World Tour (2008) Track 2
Genres: Alternative Music

Beautiful Disaster Lyrics by 311
Today seems like a good day
To burn a bridge or two
One with old wood creaking
Burn away right on cue
I try to be not like that
But some people really suck
people need to get the axing
Chalk it up to bad luck

I know a drugstore cowgirl
So afraid of getting bored
She's always running from something
So many things ignored
I might do that stuff if
It didn't make me feel like shit
I'm on some old reality tip
So many trips in it

Beautiful disaster
Flyin' down the street again
I tried to keep up
You wore me out and left me ate up
Now I wish you all the luck
You're a butterfly in the wind without a care
A pretty train crash to me and I can't care
I do, I don't, whatever

I know a drugstore cowgirl
So afraid of getting bored
She's always running from something
So many things ignored
I try to be not like this
But I thought it'd make a good song
There's nothing to see shows over
People just move along

Beautiful disaster
Flyin' down the street again
I tried to keep up
You wore me out and left me ate up
Now I wish you all the luck
You're a butterfly in the wind without a care
A pretty train crash to me and I can't care
I do, I don't, whatever





0 comentarios :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Beautiful Disaster - 311 Alternative Rock Music Videos | Song Lyrics