Alone I Break - Korn Alternative Rock Music Videos | Song Lyrics

Rock Music youtube videos. Best Online Videos, Popular Artist & Songs, The Best Pop Rock Music Videos Of The World, Latest Popular Alternative Music Videos, More Popular indie Videos, Música Rock, Alternative Metal, Alternative Rock, Emocore, Gothic Rock, Rap Metal Music, Art Rock, Baroque Pop, Dub, Glam Punk Music, Hard Rock, Melodic Hardcore, NeoProgressive Rock, Nu Metal, Opera Rock, Pop Punk, Post Hardcore, PostPunk Revival, Progressive Rock, Punk Rock, Rapcore, Reggae, Reggae Fussion, Rock, Ska Punk, Space Rock

Alternative Rock Music Videos | Song Lyrics: Alone I Break - Korn

Alone I Break - Korn





Title Alone I Break
Artist KoЯn

Album Untouchables - (2002) - Track 9
Greatest Hits, Vol.1 - (2004) - Track 6
The Music Of KoЯn - (2009) - Track 6 - Disc 3
The Essential KoЯn - (2011) - Track 8 - Disc 2
The Music Of KoЯn (Clean) - (2009) - Track 6 - Disc 3
Genre Alternative Metal


Pick me up
Been bleeding too long
Right here, right now
I'll stop it somehow

I will make it go away
Can't be here no more
Seems this is the only way
I will soon be gone
These feelings will be gone
These feelings will be gone

Now I see the times they changed
Leaving doesn't seem so strange
I am hoping I can find
Where to leave my hurt behind
All the shit I seem to take
All alone I seem to break
I have lived the best I can
Does this make me not a man?

Shut me off
I'm ready
Heart stops
I stand alone
Can't be on my own

I'm a make it go away
Can't be here no more
Seems this is the only way
I will soon be gone
These feelings will be gone
These feelings will be gone

Now I see the times they changed
Leaving doesn't seem so strange
I am hoping I can find
Where to leave my hurt behind
All the shit I seem to take
All alone I seem to break
I have lived the best I can
Does this make me not a man?

Am I going to leave this place?
What is it I'm running from?
Is there nothing more to come?
(Am I gonna leave this place?)
Is it always black in space?
Am I going to take it's place?
Am I going to win this race?
(Am I going to win this race?)
I guess God's up in this place
What is it that I've become?
Is there something more to come?
More to come...

Now I see the times they change
Leaving doesn't seem so strange
I am hoping I can find
Where to leave my hurt behind
All the shit I seem to take
All alone I seem to break
I have lived the best I can
Does this make me not a man?
Now I see the times they change
Leaving us it seem so strange
I am hoping I can find
Where to leave my hurt behind
All the shit I seem to take
All alone I seem to break
I have lived the best I can
Does this make me not a man?



0 comentarios :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Alone I Break - Korn Alternative Rock Music Videos | Song Lyrics