Alternative Rock 2004 | Unconditional - The Bravery Alternative Rock Music Videos | Song Lyrics

Rock Music youtube videos. Best Online Videos, Popular Artist & Songs, The Best Pop Rock Music Videos Of The World, Latest Popular Alternative Music Videos, More Popular indie Videos, Música Rock, Alternative Metal, Alternative Rock, Emocore, Gothic Rock, Rap Metal Music, Art Rock, Baroque Pop, Dub, Glam Punk Music, Hard Rock, Melodic Hardcore, NeoProgressive Rock, Nu Metal, Opera Rock, Pop Punk, Post Hardcore, PostPunk Revival, Progressive Rock, Punk Rock, Rapcore, Reggae, Reggae Fussion, Rock, Ska Punk, Space Rock

Alternative Rock Music Videos | Song Lyrics: Alternative Rock 2004 | Unconditional - The Bravery

Alternative Rock 2004 | Unconditional - The Bravery


Rock Music

The Bravery - Unconditional - Song Lyrics - Song Details

Title Unconditional
Artist The Bravery
Album Unconditional [EP] (2004) Track 1
The Bravery (2005) Track 9

I've spent my whole life surrounded
and I've spent my whole life alone
I wonder why I never wonder why
The easiest things are so hard
I just want, I just want love
I just want, I just want love
I just want, I just want love
I just want something
Something for nothing
Something, something for nothing

I'm a beggar and I'm a chooser
I'm accused and accuser
But nothing's unconditional

I hold the whole world accused
I've only got myself to blame
I wonder why, I never wonder why
The easiest things are so hard

I just want, I just want love
I just want, I just want love
I just want, I just want love
I just want something
Something for nothing
Something, something for nothing

I just want, I just want love
I just want, I just want love
I just want, I just want love
I just want something
Something for nothing
Something, something for nothing

I'm a beggar and I'm a chooser
I'm accused and accuser
But nothing's unconditional

Classic Rock Videos

0 comentarios :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Alternative Rock 2004 | Unconditional - The Bravery Alternative Rock Music Videos | Song Lyrics