2005 | Post Punk Revival Best Bands: An Honest Mistake - The Bravery Alternative Rock Music Videos | Song Lyrics

Rock Music youtube videos. Best Online Videos, Popular Artist & Songs, The Best Pop Rock Music Videos Of The World, Latest Popular Alternative Music Videos, More Popular indie Videos, Música Rock, Alternative Metal, Alternative Rock, Emocore, Gothic Rock, Rap Metal Music, Art Rock, Baroque Pop, Dub, Glam Punk Music, Hard Rock, Melodic Hardcore, NeoProgressive Rock, Nu Metal, Opera Rock, Pop Punk, Post Hardcore, PostPunk Revival, Progressive Rock, Punk Rock, Rapcore, Reggae, Reggae Fussion, Rock, Ska Punk, Space Rock

Alternative Rock Music Videos | Song Lyrics: 2005 | Post Punk Revival Best Bands: An Honest Mistake - The Bravery

2005 | Post Punk Revival Best Bands: An Honest Mistake - The Bravery





The Bravery - An Honest Mistake - Song Lyrics - Song Details

Title An Honest Mistake
Artist The Bravery
Album The Bravery (2005) Track 1
Genres: Post punk revival
Indie
Rock alternativo

[Mistake]

People
They don't mean a thing to you
They move right through you just like your breath
But sometimes I still think of you and I just wanted to
Just wanted you to know
My old friend I swear I never meant for this
I never meant

Don't look at me that way
It was an honest mistake
Don't look at me that way
It was an honest mistake
An honest mistake

Sometimes I forget I'm still awake
I fuck up and say these things out loud
My old friend I swear I never meant for this
I never meant

Don't look at me that way
It was an honest mistake
Don't look at me that way
It was an honest mistake
An honest mistake

Don't look at me that way
It was an honest mistake
Don't look at me that way
It was an honest mistake
An honest mistake

0 comentarios :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2005 | Post Punk Revival Best Bands: An Honest Mistake - The Bravery Alternative Rock Music Videos | Song Lyrics