Emergency - Paramore Alternative Rock Music Videos | Song Lyrics

Rock Music youtube videos. Best Online Videos, Popular Artist & Songs, The Best Pop Rock Music Videos Of The World, Latest Popular Alternative Music Videos, More Popular indie Videos, Música Rock, Alternative Metal, Alternative Rock, Emocore, Gothic Rock, Rap Metal Music, Art Rock, Baroque Pop, Dub, Glam Punk Music, Hard Rock, Melodic Hardcore, NeoProgressive Rock, Nu Metal, Opera Rock, Pop Punk, Post Hardcore, PostPunk Revival, Progressive Rock, Punk Rock, Rapcore, Reggae, Reggae Fussion, Rock, Ska Punk, Space Rock

Alternative Rock Music Videos | Song Lyrics: Emergency - Paramore

Emergency - Paramore

2005 POP PUNK | EMERGENCY - PARAMORE
SONG DETAILS & SONG LYRICS

Title Emergency
Artist Paramore
Album All We Know Is Falling (2005) Track 3
The Final Riot! (2008) Track 13
Warped Tour 2006 Tour Compilation (2006) Track 14 Disc 2
Genres Pop Punk, Alternative Rock
I think we have an emergency
I think we have an emergency
If you thought I'd leave then you were wrong
Because I won't stop holding on

So are you listening?
So are you watching me?
If you thought I'd leave then you were wrong
Because I won't stop holding on

This is an emergency
So are you listening?
And I can't pretend that I don't see this

It's really not your fault
And no one cares to talk about it
To talk about it

Cause' I've seen love die way too many times
When it deserved to be alive
(When it deserved to be alive)
I've seen you cry way too many times
When you deserved to be alive
Alive...

So you give up every chance you get
Just to feel new again

I think we have an emergency
I think we have an emergency
And you do your best to show me love
But you don't know what love is

So are you listening?
So are you watching me?
Well I can't pretend that I don't see this

It's really not your fault
And no one cares to talk about it
To talk about it

Cause' I've seen love die way too many times
When it deserved to be alive
(When it deserved to be alive)
I've seen you cry way too many times
When you deserved to be alive
Alive...

(The scars they will not fade away)

And no one cares to talk about it
To talk about it
Cause' I've seen love die way too many times
When it deserved to be alive
(When it dserved to be alive)
I've seen you cry way too many times
When you deserved to be alive
Alive...
(Alive...)




Rock And Music

0 comentarios :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Emergency - Paramore Alternative Rock Music Videos | Song Lyrics