Arizona - Kings Of Leon Alternative Rock Music Videos | Song Lyrics

Rock Music youtube videos. Best Online Videos, Popular Artist & Songs, The Best Pop Rock Music Videos Of The World, Latest Popular Alternative Music Videos, More Popular indie Videos, Música Rock, Alternative Metal, Alternative Rock, Emocore, Gothic Rock, Rap Metal Music, Art Rock, Baroque Pop, Dub, Glam Punk Music, Hard Rock, Melodic Hardcore, NeoProgressive Rock, Nu Metal, Opera Rock, Pop Punk, Post Hardcore, PostPunk Revival, Progressive Rock, Punk Rock, Rapcore, Reggae, Reggae Fussion, Rock, Ska Punk, Space Rock

Alternative Rock Music Videos | Song Lyrics: Arizona - Kings Of Leon

Arizona - Kings Of Leon

That taste
All I ever needed
All I ever wanted
To dumb to surrender

She shakes
Like a morning railway
Ch-ch-checking me out
Someone on her shoulder

Her lamp
Flickers in her bedroom
She must feel as awkward
Whorehouse Arizona

Now go
Stand up to a giant
Say that I'm a fighter
Too drunk to remember
Too drunk to,

Shake hands
My face
Is layin' on the pavement
Tasting something awful
I hate when that happens

And she waves
Thinking that it's sexy
She must be plum crazy
I kinda think I like her
I kinda think I do
Album Because Of The Times (2007) Track 13
Genre Alternative Indie Rock

Title Arizona
Artist Kings of Leon

0 comentarios :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Arizona - Kings Of Leon Alternative Rock Music Videos | Song Lyrics