Creep - Radiohead Alternative Rock Music Videos | Song Lyrics

Rock Music youtube videos. Best Online Videos, Popular Artist & Songs, The Best Pop Rock Music Videos Of The World, Latest Popular Alternative Music Videos, More Popular indie Videos, Música Rock, Alternative Metal, Alternative Rock, Emocore, Gothic Rock, Rap Metal Music, Art Rock, Baroque Pop, Dub, Glam Punk Music, Hard Rock, Melodic Hardcore, NeoProgressive Rock, Nu Metal, Opera Rock, Pop Punk, Post Hardcore, PostPunk Revival, Progressive Rock, Punk Rock, Rapcore, Reggae, Reggae Fussion, Rock, Ska Punk, Space Rock

Alternative Rock Music Videos | Song Lyrics: Creep - Radiohead

Creep - Radiohead

Radiohead
During its initial release, "Creep" was not a chart success. However, upon re-release in 1993, it became a worldwide hit

Title: Creep
Artist: Radiohead
"Song Lyrics"

When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry

You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
I wish I was special
You're so fucking special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here

I don't care if it hurts
I want to have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul

I want you to notice
When I'm not around
You're so fucking special
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here

She's running out the door
She's running out, she run, run, run, run, run

Whatever makes you happy
Whatever you want
You're so fucking special
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here
I don't belong here
Creep - Radiohead
Nu metal band Korn performed the song at their MTV unplugged Performance In 2006.
Album Radiohead: The Best Of [2008] - Track 4
Rock Band [2007]
Album from the game Rock Band [2007] - Track 7
Pablo Honey [1993] - Track 2
Genre: Alternative - Rock - Grunge
Duration: 03:56

Released: 21 September 1992
Format: 7", 12", CD, cassette
Recorded: 1992
Label: Parlophone, EMI
Writer(s): Radiohead, Albert Hammond and Mike Hazlewood
Producer: Sean Slade and Paul Q. Kolderie

Creep
In July 2010, the trailer to the American drama/biography film The Social Network included a cover of "Creep" by Belgian choir group Scala & Kolacny Brothers.

0 comentarios :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creep - Radiohead Alternative Rock Music Videos | Song Lyrics