Capricorn (A Brand New Name) - 30 Seconds To Mars Alternative Rock Music Videos | Song Lyrics

Rock Music youtube videos. Best Online Videos, Popular Artist & Songs, The Best Pop Rock Music Videos Of The World, Latest Popular Alternative Music Videos, More Popular indie Videos, Música Rock, Alternative Metal, Alternative Rock, Emocore, Gothic Rock, Rap Metal Music, Art Rock, Baroque Pop, Dub, Glam Punk Music, Hard Rock, Melodic Hardcore, NeoProgressive Rock, Nu Metal, Opera Rock, Pop Punk, Post Hardcore, PostPunk Revival, Progressive Rock, Punk Rock, Rapcore, Reggae, Reggae Fussion, Rock, Ska Punk, Space Rock

Alternative Rock Music Videos | Song Lyrics: Capricorn (A Brand New Name) - 30 Seconds To Mars

Capricorn (A Brand New Name) - 30 Seconds To Mars

Capricorn (A Brand New Name) - 30 Seconds To Mars - Lyrics

"Capricorn (A Brand New Name)" So I run, hide and tear myself up Start again with a brand new name And eyes that see into infinity I will disappear I told you once and I'll say it again I want my message read clear I'll show you the way, the way I'm going So I run, and hide and tear myself up Start again with a brand new name And eyes that see into infinity I was almost there Just a moment away from becoming unclear Ever get the feeling you're gone I'll show you the way, the way I'm going So I run, and hide and tear myself up I'll start again with a brand new name And eyes that see into infinity So I run, start again With a brand new name With a brand new name So I run and hide and tear myself up (so I run) I'll start again with a brand new name (start again) And eyes that see into infinity (with a brand new name) I will disappear

0 comentarios :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Capricorn (A Brand New Name) - 30 Seconds To Mars Alternative Rock Music Videos | Song Lyrics