Roulette - System Of A Down Alternative Rock Music Videos | Song Lyrics

Rock Music youtube videos. Best Online Videos, Popular Artist & Songs, The Best Pop Rock Music Videos Of The World, Latest Popular Alternative Music Videos, More Popular indie Videos, Música Rock, Alternative Metal, Alternative Rock, Emocore, Gothic Rock, Rap Metal Music, Art Rock, Baroque Pop, Dub, Glam Punk Music, Hard Rock, Melodic Hardcore, NeoProgressive Rock, Nu Metal, Opera Rock, Pop Punk, Post Hardcore, PostPunk Revival, Progressive Rock, Punk Rock, Rapcore, Reggae, Reggae Fussion, Rock, Ska Punk, Space Rock

Alternative Rock Music Videos | Song Lyrics: Roulette - System Of A Down

Roulette - System Of A Down

Roulette - System Of A Down - "Song Lyrics"


"Roulette Music Lyrics"
I have a problem that I can not explain
I have no reason why it should've been so plain
I have no questions but I sure have excuse
I lack the reasons why should I be so confused

I know, how I feel when I'm around you
I don't know, how I feel when I'm around you
Around you

Left a message, but it ain't a bit of use
I have some pictures, but what might be the deuce
Today you saw, you saw me, you explained
playing the show when running down the plane

I know, how I feel when I'm around you
I don't know, how I feel when I'm around you
I, I know, how I feel when I'm around you
I, don't know, how i feel when I'm around you
Around you

I, I know, how I feel when I'm around you
I, don't know, how I feel when I'm around you
I, I know, how I feel when I'm around you
I, don't know, how I feel when I'm around you...

Around you
Around you
Around you
Around you...



"Roulette Song Details"
Song Name: Roulette
Artist: System of a Down
Album: Steal This Album!
Year: 2002
Track: 15.
Lyrics for Roulette: Serj Tankian
Music for Roulette: Daron Malakian, Serj Tankian
Lenght: 3:21

Daron Malakian, Lyrics Music, Music, Music Lyrics, Roulette - System Of A Down, Roulette Lyrics, Roulette System, Roulette Videos, Running, Serj Tankian, Song Artist, Song Details, Song Music, System Of A Down, System Of A Down Roulette, System Of A Down Song Lyrics, System Of A Down Steal This Album, Year 2002


0 comentarios :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Roulette - System Of A Down Alternative Rock Music Videos | Song Lyrics