All Hail Me - Veruca Salt Alternative Rock Music Videos | Song Lyrics

Rock Music youtube videos. Best Online Videos, Popular Artist & Songs, The Best Pop Rock Music Videos Of The World, Latest Popular Alternative Music Videos, More Popular indie Videos, Música Rock, Alternative Metal, Alternative Rock, Emocore, Gothic Rock, Rap Metal Music, Art Rock, Baroque Pop, Dub, Glam Punk Music, Hard Rock, Melodic Hardcore, NeoProgressive Rock, Nu Metal, Opera Rock, Pop Punk, Post Hardcore, PostPunk Revival, Progressive Rock, Punk Rock, Rapcore, Reggae, Reggae Fussion, Rock, Ska Punk, Space Rock

Alternative Rock Music Videos | Song Lyrics: All Hail Me - Veruca Salt

All Hail Me - Veruca Salt

All Hail Me - Veruca Salt - Lyrics

Yeah

So sorry, lady.
So sorry now.
I've killed your baby.
I don't know how.

So sorry, so sorry now.
So sorry, so sorry now.

So sorry, so sorry now.
So sorry, so sorry now.

You-so sorry mister. (oh-oh, oh-oh)
But don't look now (oh-oh)
I've got your sister (oh-oh)
I shot her down.

So sorry, so sorry now.
So sorry, so sorry now.

'cause I'm a bad man, I do what I can.
I'm a bad man, I do what I can.
I'm a bad man, I do what I can.
All hail me.

So sorry mother
I've let you down
I'm soaked in blood here
I can't get out.

So sorry, so sorry now.
So sorry, so sorry now.
So sorry, so sorry now.

'cause I'm a bad man, I do what I can.
I'm a bad man, I do what I can.
All hail me.

Ha, ha, ha, all hail me.
(oh, I'm melting)
(melt your baby)
(that did not work so very well) or (that did not hurt so bad...)

0 comentarios :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All Hail Me - Veruca Salt Alternative Rock Music Videos | Song Lyrics