Feeling Good - Muse Lyrics and Video

Muse - Feeling Good (Video)

Feeling Good by Muse [Lyrics]

Feeling goodOrigin Of SymmetryMuse2001 Birds flying high, you know how I feel sun in the sky, you know how I feel reeds driftin' on by, you know how I feel It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me and I'm feeling good Fish in the sea, you know how I feel river running free, you know how I feel blossom in the tree, you know how I feel It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me and I'm feeling good Dragonfly out in the sun, you know what I mean, don't you know butterflies all havin' fun, you know what I mean sleep in peace when day is done, that's what I mean And this old world is a new world and a bold world for me Stars when you shine, you know how I feel scent of the pine, you know how I feel freedom is mine and I know how I feel