Supermassive Black Hole (Alternative Video) - Muse Alternative Rock Music Videos | Song Lyrics

Rock Music youtube videos. Best Online Videos, Popular Artist & Songs, The Best Pop Rock Music Videos Of The World, Latest Popular Alternative Music Videos, More Popular indie Videos, Música Rock, Alternative Metal, Alternative Rock, Emocore, Gothic Rock, Rap Metal Music, Art Rock, Baroque Pop, Dub, Glam Punk Music, Hard Rock, Melodic Hardcore, NeoProgressive Rock, Nu Metal, Opera Rock, Pop Punk, Post Hardcore, PostPunk Revival, Progressive Rock, Punk Rock, Rapcore, Reggae, Reggae Fussion, Rock, Ska Punk, Space Rock

Alternative Rock Music Videos | Song Lyrics: Supermassive Black Hole (Alternative Video) - Muse

Supermassive Black Hole (Alternative Video) - Muse

SuperMassive Black Hole (Alternative) - Muse - Lyrics

Supermassive Black Hole 2006 Black Holes And Revelations Muse
Oh baby don't you know I suffer? Oh baby can you hear me moan? You caught me under false pretenses How long before you let me go? You set my soul alight You set my soul alight (You set my soul alight) Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive I thought I was a fool for no-one Oh baby I'm a fool for you You're the queen of the superficial And how long before you tell the truth You set my soul alight You set my soul alight (You set my soul alight) Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive Supermassive black hole Supermassive black hole Supermassive black hole


0 comentarios :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Supermassive Black Hole (Alternative Video) - Muse Alternative Rock Music Videos | Song Lyrics